Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our little baby....

Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Every week I get updates emailed to me from BabyCenter.com about what is going on with our baby this week. This is what the email said today...meet our baby...

"Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden.

She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming."

Oh, these emails are so much fun. I also get to see a picture every week of what the size of our baby is that week compared to a quarter...enjoy our little fig:


I am now 11 weeks along and it is so nice to know I am almost out of the first trimester. Oh I love it. My shirts are starting to get a little bit tighter around my stomach, so my baby sure is starting to grow. I am about a month ahead of where my sister was during her pregnancy last year. At Christmas time she sure had a nice pregnant belly, which means...I am expecting to have a pretty large pregnant belly by Thanksgiving. That is right around the corner...how crazy is that!

4 comments:

  1. Wait why was it saying "her"? What do you want to have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exciting! Remember when Ashlee popped? That means you will as well! Be Ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whitney,
    Hey just thought I'd give you a heads up. I posted a few pics from your wedding on my photography blog. There were so many to choose from! These are just the ones I really liked the editing on. You look stunning in every photo! I dropped off a CD of the edits with your mom. Please let me know if there are any pics that I didn't edit that you would like. Miss you and I hope everything continues to go well with your pregnancy. The morning sickness will pass I promise!

    P.S. Look at the post below your pics, Rachel is getting so grown-up!
    P.S.S. You may copy the images off my site to post on your blog, as they are already watermarked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw how exciting!!! I got those emails too and just loved it. I'd always call my family and tell them what food the baby was for the week. =) How have you been feeling?! I tell ya, as soon as the 2nd trimester hit, I was floating on a cloud. Things get so much better!!

    p.s...I'm so excited for you! You're going to be such a great mommy!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.