Friday, August 29, 2008

I am so lucky!

Friday, August 29, 2008
I feel so blessed. I have the best husband, best family, and best friends. I just want to let everyone know that I love you all so much. You all play a huge part in my life and I couldn't do it without you. I am so grateful for my husband and his patience and love. He is truly amazing. Honestly, I have been so blessed.

I am so grateful for everything my Heavenly Father has given to me. For example, I feel so lucky to have a cute little apartment that has more than lots of couples have in Provo/Orem. Seriously, having a washer and dryer in my apartment and two closets in the master bedroom and a spare bedroom is something that most couples really want. I feel so blessed that Allen and I can live comfortably and be able to provide for each other. I love that we don't have to worry about how to put food on the table and putting clothes on our backs. I can't express my gratitude enough. We are so blessed to have this gospel in our lives to help us grow stronger and become more like our Heavenly Father.

People tend to forget how nice their lives are and just concentrate on the little things that don't go right. We tend to complain a lot, because we are human. I just want to let everyone know that I love where my life is. I love the struggles that we go through. If we were not given struggles, then we wouldn't be able to grow stronger. Thanks so much for everything that you have done to play a roll in my life.

~Whitney

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute Whitney and your apartment sounds magical. I love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the same thoughts I have had lately....it is so sad seeing all the homeless people...all the people that are less fortunate...or having a bad day.... Well said!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.