Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm going crazy!

Saturday, August 2, 2008
I have no energy. I have been trying to get the laundry done for a WEEK and I just cant do it for some reason. I do the dishes, and I feel like everytime I turn around...the sink is full again. Allen dumps all the boxes in the dumpster, and then the next day we get more wedding presents and there is a stack of boxes again. I just can't keep up on everything. I keep having to take naps because I am just soooo tired and weak. Why does this have to happen when you are pregnant. I have NO energy. I wish I have been better at everything for Allen. I feel so bad for him because I have been so moody. Yesterday we were supposed to have all morning together. He wasn't going to have to go to work until 3 and me till 5. So, we planned to spend the afternoon together and BBQ hamburgers and just relax. So I woke up and pulled the beef out of the freezer to defrost, got in the shower and all ready for the day....and then the phone rang. It was the owner of The Pizza Factory. He said that he forgot to schedule a delivery driver that morning and needed Allen to get to work right away. IT WAS 11:00. Thanks for taking away our afternoon together. I was so mad and upset. We had been waiting FOREVER to BBQ and it was taken away. I was so frustrated and poor Allen had to take my crazy mood swings. See, I am being awful....but I was so excited for that day. At least I am recognizing my craziness right away. I keep apologizing and I feel so bad. I'm sorry Allen, I love you! It's amazing how everything changes when you are pregnant! I have to save all my energy for work so I am not exhausted at work and so that I can work hard. Last night I came home with $115 for waitressing one shift. That was great. I work again tonight and I am in the same section, so hopefully I get lucky again. I can hardly wait for tonight. Everynight Allen and I watch a movie, and I am excited to spend time with him!

5 comments:

  1. Wow Whit, life is so crazy! I hope you're getting along well and it sounds like you are doing a great job balancing everything.
    We had to work because the practice split and now Dr. A works in Cedar and Dr G works in Orem, so when Dr G goes out of town for a week the schedule gets so crazy we have to make up the time somewhere. My family is in Alaska right now, so we had to work 5 days last week. We are even working a Friday and a Saturday in September when my parents go to Lake Powell! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welp, get used to being tired! I hate to say it but once the first trimester is over, you are not as tired but, you start getting uncomfortable at night because you start to show. Do everything you can to get rested and make sure you are eating right. I found that if I ate really healthy and made sure to take a pre-natal, I wasn't as tired because they baby was getting plenty of nutrients and not having to drain my body to get what it needed. Just remember the pay off in the end. There is nothing like holding YOUR baby. It is so different holding a baby of your own, its the best feeling in the world! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having boxes of presents on the floor is a good problem I am very sure you are grateful for people's generousity! You could always return the gifts to get rid of the problem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No mom I didn't mean it like that. I meant we just can't keep up on anything. I wasn't saying I wasn't grateful for them or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Whitney,
    Congratulations! You really know how to jump right into things don't you! I'm so happy for you and hubby. I'm glad you found my blog. I'll keep checking on you. Wow! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.