Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tagged by Camilla

Saturday, August 2, 2008
3 joys.
1) Singing
2) Doing pottery on a pottery wheel
3) Watching a movie with Allen

3 Fears
1) Car accidents
2) Having no money
3) Gas getting so expensive that everyone has to park their cars, and only rich people get to drive.

3 Goals
1) Moving out of Utah
2) Having a healthy family
3) Enjoying every minute of life

3 Current Obsessions
1) Watching a movie with Allen every night and then watching Still Standing on TV (it is the best tv show....so funny!)
2) Chili Cheese Fries
3) Reading on what's going on with my baby each week

3 Random Surprising Facts
1) I can't touch my toes
2) I LOVE designing stuff and decorating
3) I would rather die than eat sea food!

I tag Casey, Monica, Ashlee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.