Monday, August 18, 2008

Moments like these...

Monday, August 18, 2008
Can I just tell you all that I love Allen so much. He is just so cute...I just want to squeeze him so hard (in a loving way of course)! I love the way that he holds me and looks at me. I love all his funny facial expressions! His spot on humor makes him who he is and I just love it so much. He lightens the mood constantly and I can always count on him to make me laugh. Sometimes I roll my eyes, but I love it so much. I love that he can handle so much at one time. He puts up with me, which is a lot to handle sometimes. I am so proud of him for applying for a lot of new jobs and signing up for school. Next week he starts classes, which is going to be so weird for me. I will have to start adjusting to him doing school work a lot and everything he has to do. I love that he supports me in my decisions and loves me unconditionally. I hope that our children have all of the wonderful characteristics that their father has. He is going to be such a wonderful dad. I love to see him interact with his niece. The way that he loves her and cares for her melts my heart...

I cant tell you all enough how much I love him! I can hardly wait to see what the future brings to us. No matter what struggles and trials we face, we can get through it. I love you so much Allen and wouldn't choose anything over you. Thank you for being you and loving me the way you do. Thank you for everything and I am looking forward to walking with you hand in hand for all eternity...

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Whitney! I'm so glad Allen makes you so happy. I wish you two the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Whitney, this is so sweet. make sure he reads it! ;) Also I need to see yous soon. It's important to my happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! I figured it out. It's been way fun for me to mess with at work today. haha I have never been into blogging until this moment. It WAS fun seeing ya! Tell Allen hi from us too. How is the pregnancy coming along?

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.