Friday, August 15, 2008

Baby Dreaming

Friday, August 15, 2008
Last night I started dreaming about our baby. I had the best dreams of me holding our baby and us playing with him. (Yes, it was a boy in the dream...that is what Allen and I want) He was so cute and just so fun to be around. I am getting so excited to meet our child and be parents. I know it's going to be exhausting and really hard, but I am really starting to look forward to it. It is so funny how I could LOVE this child so much already and it is only the size of a blueberry right now. I read updates every week about what stage the baby is in, how big it it, what it is growing, and what is normal for my body that week. I love reading about it. As of yesterday I am now 7 weeks along and our baby is starting to grow it's hands and feet. The baby has doubled in size since week 6, which is so weird to think about. We have our first appointment with the doctors on August 25th. I will be almost 9 weeks along at the appointment. I am so excited that we will be able to hear the baby's tiny heart beat at that point. Oh so fun. Seeing Allen's face when we hear the heartbeat is going to be priceless. He is so funny and so cute. Oh I love him so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.