Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My brother the stud...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008
I absolutely LOVE my brothers so much! They are so adorable...my favorite people. Brandon was able to spend some time with Allen and I here in Utah a couple weeks ago, and what a joy it was to have him here. I talked with Brandon on the phone tonight for awhile and I just love him so much. I can HARDLY wait for him to graduate High School this year and come live in Utah. It will be so much fun to have him here. I just want everyone to know what a stud he is. Most everyone knows of the 4 cool guys known as OK GO who do these really cool dances. Well last year my brother and three of his friends memorized one of the dances and bought outfits to match the originals. They performed it at EFY last year and it was such a hit. Here is them doing their dance....(you must watch it!) My stud of a brother is the main dancer, the short cute one...
And here is the original dance from OK GO...

Isn't my brother and his friends so good at the dance? They have it perfectly. Anyways, I just wanted to give a shout out to Brandon and let everyone know how cool he is :) Love ya bro!

1 comment:

  1. It not only was a hit at EFY in 2007 they decided to show a clip of it at all EFY chruch wide 2008 year at the orientation DVD showing Talent Shows!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.