Thursday, August 21, 2008

Check it out!

Thursday, August 21, 2008
I have been working hard today on my recipe blog. I added some new recipes today which are really yummy. My favorite part though, are the labels. I have labels on the right column that list all the categories of food. So lets say you are looking for pizza dough, you would click on the bread section. When you click on the bread section it brings up all of the recipes I posted so far with bread in it. If you are looking for our homemade Teriyaki sauce, you would click on Sauces/Dressings. It's pretty neat so check it out. I am going to try and get a bunch of recipes up there in the next few days, so keep on checking it out! Thanks guys...

4 comments:

  1. woah how did you DO that?! That's way cool, I'm liking the recipe blog. way to go whit and i'll be looking forward to even more yummy recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMM, I'm for sure going to try the crepes! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. on the peanut butter bars the wheat germ has no specified measurement. Unlike Allen I LOVE peanut butter so you should fix that one and i want to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey whit I really like your recipe blog. It's awesome. Lot's of yummy looking recipes.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.