Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A fresh start

Tuesday, June 1, 2010
I was inspired today by Shelli. She wrote a blog post about how she has become embarrassed by what her blog has become (I absolutely loved it by the way)...she felt like she went from talking about her family to talking about all the stories when she was angry or hurt. She said that she wants to use her blog for what it used to be.

I have too done this with my blog. I used to use my blogs for a diary. I used to talk about what was going on in our lives and post pictures. I now only blog every once in awhile and only about coupons, designs, give-aways, etc. This is not what our blog is for. From here on out, I will try and be better. I want to track our lives of what they are. I haven't taken a picture of Riley for MONTHS. I haven't written down all the funny things he does. I will be better.

I am starting over with my blog. I gave it a new look, and now I will be better about my posts. Here we go!

5 comments:

  1. so totally cute! I love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I love reading about your family! Probably because your son is so stinking cute and reminds me a lot of Kenzie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore you, Whitney. If we lived closer I think we'd be real (rather than virtual) friends. :) And I LOVE your cooking blog. I can't wait to try some of those recipes!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.