Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Big boy carseat

Wednesday, June 2, 2010
So on Monday we switched Riley to a big boy carseat. Boy does that kid love it. We didn't have money for a really nice one so we had to get like the cheapest one from Walmart. It was either that or take money out of our savings, so we went cheap. Allen had bought my a food processor from there for my birthday in March and the motor went out after one time of using it. So we returned the broken food processor and got Riley a big boy carseat instead.

When we put him in it he was so excited. He couldn't stop smiling and kicking his legs. He kept making noises for us to turn around and when we did, he would freak out. It may have been the cutest thing I have ever seen. I just love that kid more than I could ever say.

I didn't know how much he weighed so I never switched him to a new carseat. Well last Friday my sister in law Maria took him and stood him on her scale and he was 21 pounds...which means he could now go forward facing. He just stood there on the scale smiling so big. It was just so cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.