Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mission bound

Wednesday, June 23, 2010
My little brother Brandon went into the MTC this morning.  It was such a great experience.  My brother is such a stud.  He just loves the gospel so much.  I am so proud of him, you have no idea.  What a wonderful missionary he will be.

He is in the Provo MTC for the next 9 weeks and then is off to the Paraguay Asuncion Mission.  He is speaking Spanish.

I can't even explain the love I have for this kid.  He is one of my very best friends.  I enjoyed our last few minutes together sitting in the back seat of the car.  I will miss him so much, but am so excited for this new chapter in his life.  It is so hard to know he is back here in Provo, just down the street...but this time I cannot see or talk to him.

I love you so much Brandon!  See you in two years!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...he's such a handsome guy! I haven't seen Brandon since he was about 12. Way to go cousin!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.