Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The dreaded chicken pox

Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Riley woke up this morning with the chicken pox.  I feel so terrible for him.  He is covered on his stomach, back, neck, and face.  His fever still hasn't broke.  He is miserable.  It is hard as a mother to sit back and watch him like this.  I just wish I could make it all better!  We were supposed to go camping with our ward this weekend, and now we cant.  We were also supposed to speak in Sacrament this Sunday...and now we can't.  Bummer about the camping...but not bummer about the talks :)

On a happier note I went shopping at Rite Aid yesterday morning.  I walked out with all of this beauty for free!

Oh, and I made $3.17 too!  I love when the store pays me to take their product.  Thanks Rite Aid...you rock!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.