Friday, June 4, 2010

My baby is so sick

Friday, June 4, 2010
Poor little Riley. I feel so horrible for him. He wasn't eating well all today and I thought nothing of it. We had to go to Winco tonight to get him some more milk and stuff, and he was totally fine. Normally when he is in a shopping cart, he just gets so excited and happy. Not this time. He just sat there still and so quiet. We put him in the car and the whole drive he just sat there and wouldn't move. He was a little whiny at first and then just went quiet. When we got home, I went to get him out of his car seat. He was covered in thick green throw up. He just sat there starring at me. I felt so horrible for him. He was burning up. His skin was so hot is was unbelievable. We took him inside, cleaned him up, and then he sat on daddy's lap on the couch. I just can't believe how sick he is. He is completely lethargic. I hope he feels better soon. I just love this little boy of mine!

3 comments:

  1. =( Poor Riley I hope he feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he sure is a cutie. I think he looks like you. Sorry he is sick. I hate it when my kids are sick!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.