Monday, June 14, 2010

Car rides

Monday, June 14, 2010
Since Riley is forward facing now, he is just so much fun in the car.  He loves to talk to me while I drive.  He also looks in the rearview mirror and makes funny faces at me.  This morning I was out doing my typical Monday morning (couponing) and we were driving back.  I had some music going, and he just started rocking out to it.  He was head banging to the beat of the music.  Oh my gosh, it was the funniest thing I may have ever seen.  I just love that kid of mine.  He is so much fun.  And, in case you are curious what goods I got this week, here you go!

Even AFTER all the sale prices, all of this would have cost $59.16 + tax.  I only paid $0.47 + tax.  Woohoo!  I just love couponing.  So fun! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.