Thursday, June 3, 2010

I love my family

Thursday, June 3, 2010
Today, I am just so grateful for my family. I just love Riley and Allen so much. They mean the world to me. Yesterday, one of my best friends had a baby. All last night I was just so excited for her. I remembered exactly what it was like in the hospital with my new baby. Children change our lives. I couldn't help but sit here and think about how our lives have changed since we had Riley. Riley is the happiest little boy who just loves life. I absolutely love him. He is only just over a year old, but he has taught Allen and I so much. I love Riley's laugh. I love his smile. I love his kisses. I love his personality. I love his cute little face. I love everything about him.

I am so grateful for Allen. I am grateful for his love and kindness. He works so hard for our family, and I am so grateful. Last night we just laid there cuddling and talking. I could lay in his arms forever. He makes me feel so safe in his arms. We sat there talking about fun times when we were dating. We laughed about fun little things we could go do now. I am so grateful to have Allen in my life. I love him so much. I can't even imagine what my life would be like without marrying him. He has given me the most adorable little boy. I am forever grateful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.