Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This is past due:

Tuesday, June 30, 2009
On Sunday was mine and Allen's one year anniversary! All I can say is what a year!

Thank you so much Allen for everything you do for me. A year ago we had no idea what was ahead of us in just a few short weeks. I know it was hard for us when we found out that we were going to be having a baby. Thank you for giving me the best gift anyone can give, Motherhood. You gave me our son and you make it possible for me to stay home. Thanks for working so hard for our family. I love you more than words can say. We had a hard year, but we made it work. I love you so much and am looking forward to many more years together.
I love you babe!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks for giving me Riley!

3 comments:

  1. I think your baby is so freaking cute!! He looks so much like Allen, especially in the eyebrows...lol! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.