Saturday, June 13, 2009

My little boy isn't a little boy anymore.

Saturday, June 13, 2009
So since I am in a terrible mood I decided to have some fun...and try on outfits for Riley for church in this morning. This is what I decided on:
Photobucket
Look how big he looks. So sad! He looks like a little man...not a baby. He looks so darn cute in his collared shirt, vest, and khakis...I just might die! It's nice that when I am in the dumps, that I have a little baby to smile at me and cheer me up. He is the sweetest little baby around...and by far the best baby ever. I swear he never cries anymore. He is wonderful!

I may not have my phone. I may not have tv. I may not have my computer. I may not have Allen. At least I have my baby!

P.S. I have added new recipes to my blog recently...including tonight

1 comment:

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.