Friday, June 5, 2009

Do babies DREAM?

Friday, June 5, 2009
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
So you see this last picture? I wasn't kidding when I said Riley was sooo tall! He is the longest baby I have ever seen. Almost 2 months old and already 25 inches long? NO WAY!

Anyways, Riley should be in his crib, but he is asleep on the couch next to me. I was up goofing off on the computer because I couldn't sleep, and I like having him next to me. It's nice to have the company (even though he can't talk to me). It's fun hearing all the fun noises he makes when he sleeps. A few minutes ago I looked over at him, and he was sound asleep and moving his lips and jaw like he was drinking out of a bottle. Oh it was so funny. So my question is, Do babies dream? If so, what do they have to dream about? Milk and their parents? Interesting! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah they definitely dream. I think yours dreams about the source the milk comes from. hahaha jk.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.