Friday, June 26, 2009

Ignore that last post...

Friday, June 26, 2009
Leave it to Allen....

Well the computer cord wasn't working. It wouldn't give power to our computer. So I called HP and they were sending me a new power cord but I wouldn't get it till Wednesday. I was FREAKING out because I have a announcement job half done and waiting to send it out...and I needed my computer. So hence: Allen writing the previous post. But after a couple hours of it sitting, it is working again...so YAY! I have a computer again! :)

3 comments:

  1. thats funny because i actually got it working but where is my thankyou or credit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, looks like you guys are doing good.. you baby boy is getting so big i cant believe it! Hey i had a question... when you edited on pics or make announcments do you have a special program?

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.