Thursday, June 25, 2009

I can't even sit still

Thursday, June 25, 2009
I am soooooo thrilled about that basement apartment Allen found yesterday. I have been starring at the pictures since yesterday, planning where everything would go in my new home. It is so sad to know that we are one in a million couples who have contacted them about it. When we went and saw it yesterday it felt so unreal. It's such a nice place and the beauty around it is beautiful. You can't tell in the pictures but the mountains are so close its unbelievable. Everything is so perfect. We walked around the place and met the family. I would be so very thrilled if we got to move in. Everything would be happening so quick. They want the new tenants to move in July 3rd, so we would be moving in a week. I am so thrilled, excited, pumped, and I know I will be let down. I keep praying over and over again that we will be picked. I am hoping that our cute baby will get us that amazing place. Everyone please please please cross your fingers for us! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.