Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cute Outfit

Thursday, June 4, 2009
So Riley is so tall! I measured him yesterday and he is 25 inches long...and he is just shy of 2 months old. He is AMAZING! I cannot believe how much he has grown already. He is so tall and so skinny. He has my round face but he has such a little body. He is now fitting in 3-6 months clothes. Well some of them are still too big, but lots of them fit now. It is crazy how quickly he is growing out of his clothes. Anyways, I have been waiting for him to fit into this outfit and now he does! I put him in it today and I had to take some pictures. I love the cute plaid shorts and the monkey shirt. SO CUTE!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Obviously you can see on the last picture that he is telling me, "MOM I AM DONE BEING PHOTOGRAPHED!" Poor guy. Mom takes too many pictures. I just can't help it since I have such a good subject!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.