Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Change

Tuesday, June 2, 2009
As you can see, I have changed my blog up a bit. Right below my header I have buttons to my different sites/blogs. I have just opened my new site that I have been working hard on. It is my new business I am doing...designing announcements and invitations. I have really affordable prices and I am so excited about my business. I have only started uploading some of the announcements onto it, and some of the categories still have nothing in them. I wanted to let you guys know about it so that you can check it out...and hopefully you will have me design your Christmas Cards/Birth Announcements/Wedding Invitations. I will be working really hard to get more on the site. Well go check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks guys!

Also if you could do me a favor and tell your friends of my site when they have babies or whatever. I am trying to work from home so that I can stay at home with my little boy and not have to go back to work. So spread the word and I will love you forever. :)

You can click on the button on the top or visit SpecialMadeDesigns.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.