Saturday, June 13, 2009

Having a rough time here...

Saturday, June 13, 2009
This has been a rough 24 hours for me.

My heart is aching. I am so sad and hurt. I am not getting into the story.

I have been alone by myself for the past few days while Allen is in California.

I have no television since the switch to digital. We have no converter box.

I woke up sick today and couldn't go to Orem Summerfest like I planned. Really upset about that.

Heart is still aching. Couldn't sleep last night. Frustrated by what I have to do.

Tried to take a bath to calm me...dropped my new phone in the water. REALLY, REALLY upset now. I don't know yet if it works or not.

Altogether, I am having a really rough time.

The end. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

1 comment:

  1. Don't sweat the small things, life is too short. I hope you're feeling better. I would have gone to the summer fest with you. ;0) You probably think I'm so weird because I want to hang out with you and I don't even know you, but either way I think you're a great mom.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.