Friday, December 26, 2008

WE HAVE A NURSERY!

Friday, December 26, 2008
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I know Allen and I sure did. We ended our Christmas today by hitting the day after Christmas sales. Allen was able to get 2 new suits for Church and 3 XBOX 360 games. I am putting my money towards a video camera so I can take videos of my precious baby boy! We went to buy the camera today but they were out, so we will have to go get it tomorrow when the shipment comes in. We finished up the day by putting together our baby furniture in our other room! How fun!

Allen and I got some really neat gifts this Christmas. Allen's parents bought us a digital camera and I am so excited about it. Allen got this really neat wrench thing and some really nice dress shoes. They bought me a velour sweat suit and I sure love it. It is soooo comfy. I also got some new pajama's which I LOVE! I have to brag that I have the most amazing husband. Allen bought me a Kitchen Aid for Christmas, along with my purfume that I have been dying for and some nice slippers. He did soooo good and I just love him so much. Thanks so much honey, you are amazing. I got Allen some new church clothes and socks, a fun game, cologne, some XBOX stuff and a movie. So we had a wonderful Christmas this year and I am sad to see it end. On a happier note, next time Christmas rolls around, we will be celebrating it with a 9 month year old baby!

It took Allen and I about an hour and a half to put our crib together today. We quickly learned that this was one of those times you do NOT read the instructions, you look at the pictures. Luckily our combo table was all one piece, so no assembly needed, and our glider chair only needed a few screws. I have been enjoying sitting in my chair in my baby nursery. I even took a nap on the chair earlier. I am so excited to get some neat decorations for the room, and I have a few projects ahead of me. I wont be posting a picture of our nursery till I get more done to it, so sorry! I am just so excited that my furniture is up and just waiting for the baby! WOOHOO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.