Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Christmas Eve....crazy eh? Tonight we opened up the gifts from my parents. I got some more of my china and I got some disney movies. Allen got some fun church socks and stuff that he is excited about. We got tons of gift cards, and LOTS of baby clothes. I sure enjoyed looking at them. We have a wonderful collection of baby clothes now...YIPPEE! I sure love our baby. Anyways, we had a wonderful nights with the Bennett's and got some Christmas PJ's. We have to wake up so early for presents. They do presents at drum roll please............. 4 AM! I know, so early! So in a few hours we will be driving to his sisters to open presents with them and spend Christmas together. I sure love Christmas.

Our baby furniture came in last Thursday but they wouldn't unload the dang truck. So finally today we got the call that we could come get our furniture. It sure isn't fun waiting. So on Friday morning Allen and I will be spending the morning putting our baby nursery together. I am so excited I can't even explain! I want Friday to come quicker.

Today I hit my 26 week mark and am officially 6 months pregnant. I cannot believe that I am already that far ahead. Our son is now 14 inches long and loves to play in his mommy's tummy. He kicks, rolls, and stretches ALL day long. He is a very very very active little man. I guess he takes after his Daddy and Mommy. This afternoon he stretched his foot out and I could see my stomach push out really far and I touched it and could tell it was his foot. Oh it was sooooo fun. I just love being able to feel my baby. I just hope I can wait three more months. My email I got from baby center today said that the baby can hear Allen's and my voice. I just so badly want him to come out so I can hold him and kiss him....oh it's KILLING me. My stomach just grew a lot. He must be hitting another big growth spurt because I constantly feel my stomach just expanding and I swear my belly gets bigger every time I look in the mirror. Some days I just look HUGE! I will be posting another picture within the next couple days. I have just gained so much weight so I am dreading taking another picture. Of course I am getting fat because I have been eating WAY too much because of the holidays. Well anyways, there will be a ton of pictures to be posted soon of me and also our nursery....so stay tuned!

Merry Christmas everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.