Thursday, December 18, 2008

SNOW!

Thursday, December 18, 2008
I love snow to look at, but I HATE it on the roads. I tend to wreck in snow and it scares me. I absolutely hate how in other states school is closed down, stores are closed...they just close things when it snows. Why does Utah not do any of this. Seeing that Utah has the WORST drivers, you would think they would close things down. I am dreading going to work tonight because I am scared to leave the house. This morning I had to drive something to Allen's work and I about crashed the car. I was just backing out of our driveway in our jeep and it started sliding and I got so close to hitting this light post at the bottom of the driveway. Then my car got stuck and I couldn't pull forward or back up for so long. What the heck? We have an off roading vehicle and our Jeep has huge tires. I shouldn't have that problem, but I did. I am just so scared to leave the house. If I wreck it could put me into labor and that freaks me out. Why can't Utah just close things like other states do. AHHHH! I like snow for the purpose of snowmen, sledding, snowball fights, etc...but when it comes to driving in it, I would rather die.

This morning I did something TERRIBLE that I will never ever do again. Our landlord shoveled the snow on his side of the drive way but it pushed a TONG of snow on our side down the whole drive way. I was scared enough to drive down the driveway, so I shoveled our side of the driveway. I started getting major pains because it was working me body too hard. When Allen found out I was shoveling the driveway he called me and told me to stop and that I was to never do that again. He was right, I should not have done that. I had to leave though and there was way to much snow. What else am I supposed to do. Oh how I hate the snow sometimes....

1 comment:

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.