Tuesday, December 9, 2008

So So FUN!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008
This morning I went and ordered stuff for our baby nursery!  It was way to much fun to go and order the stuff.  I ordered the glider chair and a couple pieces of furniture because some of them can take up to 14 weeks to come in...so they needed to be ordered.  There isn't many of the combo tables left in the warehouse so I ordered that as well so we make sure to have it.  It will be coming in within the next couple weeks which means I need to start clearing out our second bedroom.  We were going to wait awhile longer to order our crib because we don't really have room for it yet, but it is on sale right now for $60 off.  And when I was paying for stuff today they gave me a 20% off coupon that is only good for tomorrow night, so Allen and I are going to buy it tomorrow.  We will save a grand total of $160 just off our CRIB.  How cool is that.  So the crib will be coming in within the next couple weeks too.  I am just so excited to start getting ready for our little baby boy.  I really had so much fun ordering stuff today for the nursery.  I really just want the glider chair right now so badly but that will take up to 8 weeks to come in, so I am going to have to be patient.  I think that chair will be a major life saver come the end of the pregnancy and I am so uncomfortable.  YAY FOR BABIES!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.