Friday, December 5, 2008

Launching website!

Friday, December 5, 2008

So I have had a lot of emails about my few blog backgrounds I have made, so I decided to go on and open up a blog for my free backgrounds.  Allen is going to KILL me when he reads this because he says I have too many blogs, which I do.  But hey it's fun!  So if you want to check out my website it is SpecialMadeDesigns.blogspot.com

I have had a lot of fun making the website and I sure hope you enjoy it.  I have like 5 Christmas backgrounds on there and will start making many more, so stay tuned for more.  I have complete intructions on my site of how to add them as your backgrounds.  Tell me what you think!  And tell me if you use one of them! :)  

1 comment:

  1. You are a genious!!! Seriously..it took me like one whole day to figure out how to do what my blog looked like previously, and it still looked like crap. this is such a good idea..i will def stay tuned and use the ones you make in the future..you should also post something on there that says how to make the top thing on your blog with the cute pics and name of blog..im so happy my blog looks cute now! haha thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.