Thursday, December 11, 2008

Last night...

Thursday, December 11, 2008
Last night was so much fun.  Allen and I went to Babies R Us to order our crib.  He was so funny in the store.  I watch him sitting in the glider chairs, being a goof, running off with the strollers, cracking jokes.  Such a hoot!  The lady who was helping us was laughing so hard at him sometimes.  Well we were planning on just ordering our crib last night but we walked out with much more fun stuff as well.  We ended up picking out our crib mattress, and getting our bedding, and also buying our travel system.  She totally convinced us into getting this WAY nice Chicco system that is just so cool.  It has so many mor functions than the other stroller/carseats.  We ended up getting the one that is Brown with an Orange Trim.  It wasn't our favorite fabric choice, but with all the features, we fell in love!  It was so much fun going there together and buying stuff for our little baby boy.  You should have seen us in the car with all the stuff we bought last night.  We fit it all into our 2 door Honda, and Allen and I could barely breathe.  It was so funny driving home and being so cramped...but anything for our little baby!  I can't believe how much of our baby stuff we already have bought.  We still have another 3 1/2 months to go, but hey we will be prepared! :)  We still don't have any clothes for the little guy, so we need to get on that.  Actually we have two little clothes that my sister bought me, but besides that we have NOTHING.  I started posting our stuff in the second bedroom on sale.  We need to get this stuff out so that we can make room for baby.  Our crib and combo should be here by Christmas so I want to have this room cleaned out so we can start setting up and decorating.  I am having way too much fun with this and can hardly WAIT!  I can't stop dreaming about our son...I dream about him everynight.  He plays around in me a lot and it makes me smile and laugh.  I just can't even express enough the love I already have for this baby.  It is absolutely unbelievable!  

3 comments:

  1. Seriously don't even worry about clothes! I was a freak, every time I went out I bought a new outfit for Kenz and then at my babyshower I got 50 million more outfits. She never even got to wear half of them....so sad! Now I have a box full of never worn baby girl clothes...so seriously don't stress about the clothes I promise you will get way more than you need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute! I love that he is getting excited about the baby too! I can't wait to see pictures of how you set up the baby room, I'm sure it will be so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I'm soooo happy that you finally got to order the baby's bedroom stuff! I want to see it when it's all set up!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.