Friday, March 5, 2010

My sick little baby

Friday, March 5, 2010
It's so sad when your little baby is sick. I just hate it. This morning, he just wanted to curl up in my arms. I sure enjoyed holding my sweet little boy...he is the best! Last night he wouldn't drink his bottle, and same with this morning. I called my mom because it started to worry me that he wasn't eating, and she said he probably had an ear infection and it hurt him to swallow. Poor guy. I gave him some Tylenol and tried giving him his milk through a syringe...that didn't help. He was choking on the milk because he wouldn't swallow it. We went and saw the doctor and he said it looks like the start of an ear infection, but we just need to wait and see. He still hasn't drank milk since dinner time yesterday, so I am sad for him. Hopefully he gets better soon.

Oh, and I am still sick too. This sure isn't fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.