Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I love my husband!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Like I said in the previous post, my birthday started out terrible. After the car breaking down, finding out it was the alternator, and it was going to cost over $300, Allen turned that bad day around. When he came home from work he walked in with a pretty bouquet of flowers and some presents. It was so sweet of him. He gave me a food processor (that I have been REALLY wanting), the movie The Proposal (my favorite movie ever), a card, and the flowers. He took me and Riley out to dinner at the Texas Roadhouse. OMG MY FAVORITE PLACE EVER. We had never been before and it was the best food I ever ate. The steak was just delicious....everything was delicious. And since Allen knows how much I love Ikea, he asked me if I wanted to go and look around. So we went to Ikea and had a blast. It was so fun to walk around and look at things and talk. I had such a good night, and it was so fun celebrating with Riley. Thank you for a great birthday babe! I love you so much!

3 comments:

  1. Awww I'm glad your birthday turned out to be alright afterall. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Texas Roadhouse! The rolls there are delicious. I'm glad you had a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you had a good birthday afterall!! You have such a sweet husband!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.