Thursday, March 11, 2010

I need your help!

Thursday, March 11, 2010
Okay, so Riley outgrew his car seat MONTHS ago. He is very under in weight, but with his height, we should have gotten a new car seat months ago. He is just too tall for it and doesn't fit comfortably. Allen and I are looking into getting a big boy car seat, but we don't know what to get. Do you have any suggestions on any good ones (or warning about bad ones)? Please let me know! We just need him to fit comfortably in his chair.

2 comments:

  1. Just make sure you get one that i can go rear facing at first until he is a least 20 pounds... Trust me safety is more important than comfort! I really like the one Heather has For Isaac, it reclines super easy even when it is front facing and it doesn't take up to much room. You should ask her which one she has... I think its a Combi....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the same problem with Bennett, but we couldn't afford to buy an in between car seat. Someone had given us a forward facing carseat already. It didn't kill him to have him hold his legs up til he made the weight part.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.