Thursday, March 4, 2010

A babies life

Thursday, March 4, 2010
Riley is so funny! We have this huge wedding picture in our hallway. When we carry Riley to his room, he sees it...and when he does he reaches his arms out to us in the picture and gets so excited. Isn't that so cute? He just started doing that recently. He is a stud!

I can't believe that Riley is almost 11 months old. Where did the time go? We have officially baby-proofed our house. All of the kitchen cabinets are locked with the baby locks and we gated off our open pantry. Also, we removed all the DVD's and games from under the TV (since he was ruining them) and put his toys there instead. I LOVE that his toys can just be tucked away under the TV. It's so nice. We put some of his larger toys in his room...and now he goes into his room to play sometimes. I LOVE IT!

Riley loves eating the food we eat. He is starting to eat our meals with us more and has snacks all day long. He is growing up too quick. It makes me sad. He absolutely loves bread. The only thing I have found that he doesn't like are corn dogs. What kid doesn't like corn dogs? Oh well...I'm sure he'll like them eventually. He just eats whatever we give him and he loves it!

He isn't really into the whole walking thing. He knows how to and will walk a good distance and then just get on the floor and crawl the rest of the way. He knows that he can get somewhere quicker by crawling, so he would just rather do that. So we'll see when he decides to walk. He does so good...just gives up.

I am so excited that the sun is coming up here. It is so refreshing and happy. I am so excited! Here's to Monday nights at the park...WOOHOO!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute new design! I Love the lemons! And so much for the sun coming out....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm so sad. I started working on this design the other day because it has been all sunny and nice! I thought it was a nice introduction to the new sunny weather....but little did I know, we were about to hit a snow storm....bummer!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.