Thursday, March 18, 2010

Exciting news everybody!

Thursday, March 18, 2010
Allen and I live in this apartment that I just love. It is just over a year old and just REALLY nice. A nice apartment in Provo is hard to come by. Well, the complex was in foreclosure and the bank owned it. A couple months ago, someone finally bought the complex. Well we just recently found out all the changes they are making here. We ALL have to fill out an application to live here. Is that insane? I think it is stupid that I have to apply to live here, when I already do and have for 6 months. There are all these income restrictions and qualifications. We also would have to pay a new deposit and sign a year contract. Sounds stupid! Allen and I were frustrated. Then we invited some friends over to hang out.

So Aubrye was my roommate and really good friend. We just love her and her husband Grant so much. They are moving in just over a month to southern California (I may or may not be kinda jealous!) and their place is going to be empty. They live in a townhouse. It is really nice. I mean, its not brand new with granite countertops like it is here, but its not junky either. It is 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, formal dinning room, TONS of storage, BACKYARD (especially like this so Riley can run around in the yard and play in the summertime). It is really nice...and is less than we pay here. So it is going to SAVE us money. Happy, happy. So they called their landlord and told him they had some friends who would love to move in when they move out and he said, "Okay let's do it!" So happy! We are moving into a townhouse. I am just so excited that we can paint there and everything and just feel like we are living in a home. I am so excited you can't wipe this smile off my face. However, I am dreading moving again. It was a lot of work and I feel like we JUST moved, and really dont want to take apart the furniture again and stuff. Bummer. We have less junk now though, so hopefully it will be better this time. So yay!

We are moving in the last week of april! WOOHOO!!!

1 comment:

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.