Saturday, March 6, 2010

I love WinCo!

Saturday, March 6, 2010
We have a new grocery store opening up in Orem here really soon. It is by far the BEST store, ever. You can buy everything there....and a huge selection of everything! They have one open already in Midvale. Allen found that out, so he told me that today he was going to take me there. So, this morning we woke up, and drove all the way to Midvale just to go grocery shopping. It was SO worth it. I was in heaven in the store. Everything is so cheap and it's just so much fun. So I put together a grocery list for the whole month and we got it all on this trip. Of course we will still have to go get a little produce in a couple weeks, but we have all of our groceries now.

So, if you live here in Utah, make sure to go to the store when it opens (or drive all the way to Midvale!) Hehehe. Or check their website here: http://www.wincofoods.com/ and see if they have a store by you. You wont regret it! I think Allen wants to go grocery shopping with me everytime now! They have the biggest meat section with ALL kinds of meat. Every cut you can think of...they have it. The best part is their bulk section. You can buy anything from candy, spices, baking ingredients, pasta, ect...anything in bulk. You choose however much you want and get it (as little or as much). For example: their flour is like $0.17/pound...and you get as much as you want. Isn't it so cheap? It's amazing.

So that was our fabulous morning. Now I will sit here and enjoy myself and not worry about grocery shopping until next month...when I drive down to Midvale again! hehehe.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, we have a few Winco's around us. We also had one nearby when I was at school. It's a great alternative to Costco when you don't want to completely restock everything. Just be careful when you go shopping by yourself. Bagging it all up yourself WHILE you're still unloading your cart can be quite tricky!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.