Monday, January 26, 2009

Time flies when your having fun!

Monday, January 26, 2009
At the beginning of the pregnancy I kept track everyday how far along I was. If someone asked me how far along I was I could tell them how many weeks and days I was. Well, time just started to fly by and I just didn't think about it. This morning I woke up and was thinking about it, and I thought I was 29 weeks along. Then I came to the computer to check and I am 31 weeks on Wednesday. Wow, I was shocked! When did I get that far along? I am so excited for my little boy to get here, I can't even express it enough. I know it is going to be really hard but I am so excited for the challenge! I just hope he loves me. Time sure does fly when you are having fun... Only 64 more days!

I hit another bump in my pregnancy. This bump that I am talking about is another throw up stage. I can't keep my food down again! :( How sad is that. I hear every woman is different with their pregnancy and I sure am. I don't follow the books of throwing up the first trimester and then it goes away. This throw up stage likes to creep up behind me and attack me when I am not expecting it. So, I guess I will be spending lots of time running to the bathroom after meals again and my husband feeling helpless. Poor guy. I threw up major about ten minutes before church yesterday and he just kept standing there asking over and over again, "Are you okay.....are you okay....are you okay?" But of course when you are leaned over the toilet and a fountain is pouring out, you can't respond. Poor guy just feels so helpless. I sure love him!

Where has time flown to? Can you believe in a few days it is February? I just can't believe how time is flying! Does anybody else feel this way? Where did it go?

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are so close to being done. How freakin exciting Whitney. I'm so sorry that you are throwing up again, how awful. I hope it passes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are throwing up because your tummy is high. Once you start to drop it will get better and after you have him you will totally forget it even happened. It's one of Heavenly Father's blessing how quickly you forget!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.