Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Clown Cake

Saturday, January 17, 2009


HAHAHA! I love how the cakes we make in the cake decorating classes are so lame and funny. Last week was what I like to call my "gay" cake because of the rainbow. This week was a clown cake. It was fun though to learn how to make the clown bodies. I especially like the clown that is laying down with his arms behind his head. :) So funny. Anyways, I just now realized that I forgot to put the buttons down the clown suit on both the clowns. I am too lazy to get the frosting and everything back out just to fix it and it go in the trash. So I guess the clowns are going to go without the buttons. I put little Riley's name on the cake for fun! So yeah, I hope you enjoyed my other funny cake! :)

1 comment:

  1. You told me it was ugly, it was still good, I will show you how to do the confetti, she needs to show you how to do a shell border and not the star, it will make you feel like the cake is more professional. Keep practicing is all it takes.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.