Saturday, January 3, 2009

Saturday, January 3, 2009
I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years!  Allen had to work New Years Eve, so I went to a church activity my ward was having.  Then we played games till about 1:00 at his sisters house.  We woke up at 10:30 which was so nice!  Then we went and got breakfast at Mimi's Cafe, and boy was it good!  They have really good breakfast there.  It was so much fun to go get breakfast together...I think we should do it more often!  I am taking cake decorating classes now and I am so stinkin excited.  They start tonight.  WOOHOO!  I have been wanting to take them for so long and decided I should do it now before the baby comes otherwise I may never take them.  

Work is going great for me.  I got a new schedule today that starts next week and I love the new schedule.  Now I work Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday mornings.  No more night shifts!  WOOHOO!  I cannot even tell you how excited I am about not having to work nights again.  I absolutely love my job still.  I don't get a whole lot of money, but it's the best place I have ever worked.  I love being there and they are so good to me.  I don't know why I haven't worked there my whole life!  Allen's job at UVU is going really good.  He works with so many nice people and he has made so many friends working there.  It sure is wonderful that we both love our jobs.  He still works nights at The Pizza Factory.  Who knows when he'll quit.  He may never!  hahaha!  He starts his new classes this week and is doing so great in school.  He really struggles with Math and has to work so hard in it.  He got a B in math this last time and I am SOOO proud of him.  I know how hard it was for him and I am just so proud.  GOOD JOB HONEY!  So, life is going pretty good for us!

The baby is doing well.  He is a very active little man.  I am almost 28 weeks now and have less than 3 months left until my due date.  He loves to play so much that often it really hurts me.  He tends to kick my ribs and they feel so bruised and tender all the time!  Sometimes they hurt so bad that no matter how I stand, sit, or lay down, they just can't feel better.  I can't get myself off the ground anymore when I lay down.  The other day I took a bath while Allen was at work.  BAD IDEA!  Never again!  I was stuck in the bath tub and couldn't get up.  It sure sucks to feel so helpless and not be able to do things yourself.  

1 comment:

  1. Aw, gotta love the rib kicking! Sorry! I can't believe you're 28 weeks!! Time for another belly pic, asap!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.