Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I am so sick!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009
I can't take this!  My nose is so congested that I can't breathe.  My throat is so swollen and it hurts so bad.  I can't breathe through my mouth because it hurts and everytime I swallow, I am in pain.  My head feels as if it is going to explode.  I am so very sick!  Being sick while pregnant is even worse because when you are sick you are in enough pain already.  Now try adding a baby stretching inside of you and kicking your ribs.  Your ribs gets so tender and hurt.  The pain that is in your back is something you can't even imagine and it doesn't ever go away.  Your feet hurt really bad but you can't stay off them because you have so much to do.  There is so much more but I am not going to get into it.  Now all I want to do is curl up into a ball and lay in Allen's arms.  Too bad I can't even do that because I can't get close to him because my belly is too dang big!  I am so helpless.  Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're so sick hun!! I bet being sick on top being pregnant isn't a piece of cake. I wish I had suggestions for you but I've never been pregnant let alone being sick and pregnant.

    BUT I WILL SAY THIS

    Feel Better Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I hope you are feeling better! I would just suggest getting lots of sleep, which I know is hard to do being pregnant, but sleeping really does let your body take care of itself!

    Hope you put some pictures of yourself and your nursery up soon! Can't wait to see them!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.