Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cake Decorating Class

Saturday, January 10, 2009


Like I've mentioned, I am taking a cake decorating class.  Today was my second class of the Wilton 1 Course...I am having so much fun.  I know this cake is lame, but it's the cake we had to make!  Next week I get to make a clown cake....HAHAHA!  They have us making the funniest cakes, it's pretty fun!  It is so fun to get away for a couple hours on Saturday nights and do cake decorating.  Gotta love it!  The blue frosting is messed up in a few spots in the pictures because these pictures were taken after traveling back and forth with it.  It slid into my chest on the way home and I stuck my finger into it in another place.  Hahaha....I am a loser.  Anyways I thought I would share with you all my "Rainbow" cake.  Stay tuned next week for the clown cake :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute! FYI for the cakes you want to eat... Cover the round with foil so it wont dry out your cake... The cardboard will suck the moisture out. If you dont want to eat it no big deal.....Keep up the good work after about 5 years you will feel confident :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Whit! Hope everything is going well. Hey, I need your address so if you wouldn't mind e-mailing it to me at js.klippenstein@gmail.com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey whitney, I love the cake it looks so good! The class looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.