Friday, January 30, 2009

It's an alien!

Friday, January 30, 2009
The other night Allen discovered that we have an ALIEN growing in my belly! HAHAHA! He is so funny. The baby is so active and I have enjoyed for like a month and a half or so watching my belly move as the baby does. Well, I guess our little boy is shy for his daddy because he doesn't like to play when Allen is home like he does when its just him and mommy. So Allen has felt the baby kicking and stuff but has never "seen" him moving around inside. Two nights ago we were laying in bed and he was watching stuff on his laptop and I was just laying there on my back next to him. I had my shirt lifted over my belly because I was warm and I was just watching our little guy play around. Well Allen looked over and saw my belly moving and doing the "wave". He totally freaked out and said, "YOU HAVE AN ALIEN IN YOUR BELLY!" It made me laugh so hard because the baby wasn't even moving a ton. He was just playing shy because daddy was there. I really want Allen to see when he plays a ton and kicks real strong! When he does he will totally freak out. So I guess we are having an alien in Allen's eyes. Oh how I love him...

1 comment:

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.