Sunday, March 2, 2008

Our new ward

Sunday, March 2, 2008
Today I went to the ward that Allen and I will be in when we get married. It seems like a great ward and I am so excited. Allen and I are going to be living in Orem. Allen is already in that ward because he is currently living in his sister Maria's basement who is in the ward boundaries. So in about a month I will be living in our new place by myself until June 28th. How exciting!

So I received some really great news today. Allen has a best friend named Ryan and he is going to be in our wedding party. Well when we moved our wedding to Seattle I was worried that Ryan wouldn't be able to be there. It made me really sad because I knew how much Allen wanted him to be there. Well Allen broke the news to him this morning that we were now getting married in Seattle. Ryan didn't even hesitate and was like, "Sweet, I've never been to Washington." So, yay!... Ryan will be there. I am so excited because he has been a big part of Allen's life and he is a good friend of ours.

Tonight we are going over to my friends house. Jim and Camilla invited us over for a game night. I am so excited because I feel like I haven't seen them in ages and its only been a couple months. We really like Jim and Camilla. They have been really good friends of mine and I can always count on them. They have stood by my side through everything I have gone through the past couple years. So yeah we are excited to go over there in a little bit.

I was reading through my previous posts and I realized I said something that could have came off the wrong way. In my first post I mentioned that I was so excited that my sister Ashlee would be at my wedding. What I meant to say was that I am so excited that my whole family would be able to be there. Before, only Carli and my two brothers would be there. So I am excited to not only have Ashlee there, but everyone. I just meant that Ashlee wasn't going to be there and I was so excited. It will be nice to have all of my siblings there! I love you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.