Thursday, March 20, 2008

My wedding dress!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

That's right...I found it. What do you think? I am sooo excited because it's everything I always wanted. I just love that its really modest and covers my shoulders. My favorite part of the dress though is the bow. I am going to take that off and do a sage one. I think that it will be gorgeous.

Just kidding I would NEVER wear that dress. But I did find my wedding dress. I put money on it the other day to have it placed on hold. WOOHOO! Go me!

6 comments:

  1. so not funny! You had me totally freaked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh....I was totally freaked out too! Anyways I can't wait to see you next weekend. Also I'm sure your dress is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and thank you for the birthday wishes. Glad your birthday was awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you were serious, but I actually think that dress is kind of cute (key word=kind of). Which dress did you decide on? I want to see!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.