Monday, March 3, 2008

IKEA day...so fun!

Monday, March 3, 2008


So today Allen and I went to IKEA and had a blast! At first we were a little overwhelmed and felt lost. As we walked around we really started to enjoy it. Well, Allen enjoyed sitting in the comfortable chairs as I enjoyed walking around. We saw some really cool stuff. We found the bed frame that we want:



Thats the bed frame...but thats not our sheets...just the frame. What do you think? We also found our kitchen table and chairs. It is really cool. We also found tons of picture frames we liked, a coffee table, some bedroom furniture...all sorts of fun stuff. Anyways, IKEA was really fun. We didn't purchase anything but we know where to go with birthday/wedding money. :)

After IKEA we went to Chili's for lunch since we were out. If you haven't tried their Queso you have to. It's to die for. Chili's is one of Allen's favorite places. It was really nice to go have fun together today because we never really get to. We tend to always work opposite shifts. Today I only had to work 8-11 in the morning, and Allen had to be at work at 5. So we pretty much had all day. Allen just got off work and drove down to my apartment to surprise me and I am on here (which means I should go hang out with him because he is now playing N64).

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha, that's the exact same bed Jim and I want to buy...

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.