Wednesday, March 19, 2008

101 days left...

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Yup! Thats right...101 days till we get married. June 28th feels so far away. I leave in a week to go home to Seattle for my bridal shower. I am way excited about that. It will be so fun to go home and get presents right before I move into our new place. I get to move in the first week in April so I am excited to start getting stuff for our place. Allen and I just got a free computer desk for our second bedroom. I am so happy with all the free stuff we have been able to get. I can hardly wait to marry this boy...he is my FAVORITE!!! I love him so much and he is so good to me. I honestly could not ask for anything more. Thank you Allen! My birthday was just last Sunday so he took me out on a date Saturday night. We went out to eat at Mi Ranchito (our favorite mexican place here) and to the movies. Then we went and drove around for a bit and he gave me my presents. He bought me a new font cartridge for my cricut!!! WOOHOO! :) He also got me a gift certificate to get my nails done. He is amazing! I can hardly wait to be with him for eternity...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.