Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Weeding

Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Yes, I am weeding right now and let me tell you...it will be the death of me. I totally thought that it wouldn't take so long. I was so unbelievably wrong. I weeded for an hour or so and I feel like I barely made a dent. I am so grossed out by all the nasty spiders and bugs that I saw and touched. So gross. My body hurts and my hands are dry now. I just don't want to go back out there. Ahhh.
On the other hand, I am so excited for my garden this year. I went and bought little plants of what I am planting. This year we are planting:

-Green Onions
-White Onions
-Cilantro
-Basil
-Parsley
-Strawberries
-JalapeƱos
-Peppers
-Lettuce
-Garlic
-Squash
-Zucchini
-Cucumbers

I am just so darn excited. I just wish you could snap your fingers and have them right now. This is my first gardening experience and I am sure I will fail at some of them. But I am so excited for the experience and seeing my success. So exciting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.