Saturday, May 1, 2010

This is it!

Saturday, May 1, 2010
So we are all moved into our new place and we LOVE it here. I could stay here for many years and be happy. It is a little older, but it is a cute place and so spacious. Riley loves wandering around the place and checking things out. There are so many windows and we get so much light. We seriously never have to turn a light on until like 8 at night. It is so nice. Riley loves to stand next to the windows and look outside. He goes right to the same window if we go outside. He just watches us and waves. I love when Allen leaves for work. Riley will go to the window and watch him drive away and he will keep waving and saying "bye...bye...bye" over and over again...even well after he left. It is one of the cutest things ever. This little boy brings so much joy in our lives. He has been so unbelievably cute the last couple days and we just sit here and laugh with him. I love watching him walk around...it's just so cute.

We have been super sick over here. It's not going away. Allen had to take 3 days off of work because of how sick he has been. The weather is nasty here. It's been raining and snowing for days. I am ready for the sun...but probably wont see it for awhile.

I am looking forward to tomorrow's paper...3 coupon inserts inside...WOOHOO!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I miss you! I'm coming over this week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you love your new place!! I can't wait to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get better!!! And yay for tomorrows paper!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.