Monday, May 24, 2010

Today

Monday, May 24, 2010
Today is May 24th. It is snowing outside. Yes, you read that right. It is nasty out there. Where is my sun?

Last night LOST ended. It was a devastating time in my life. Not really. But I miss it already. I was disappointed in the ending. Even though it makes sense, it still doesn't. I still have questions. I am not happy to see the best show gone. I loved it. Oh well.

The Bachelorette starts tonight. I don't know if I will like this season, but I will still watch.

Riley is cute as can be. I love my child with all my heart.

I miss Allen. I wish he was home playing with Riley and I since I am locked inside this house because of the weather.

Lauren is having her baby soon and I am sick of waiting. :)

I am trying to figure out what to do for dinner so I can defrost whatever I need to. I'm thinking maybe Mongolian Beef....I don't know.

Allen got me a gift card to a salon for mother's day. I am getting my hair cut and eye brows waxed...but I can't seem to find a babysitter. Hopefully I can for sometime this week.

1 comment:

  1. I will watch the sweet little thing. He loves my kisses :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.