Friday, May 21, 2010

I heart my boy

Friday, May 21, 2010
Can I just tell you that I love being a mommy. I love it so much. I love checking on Riley right before I go to bed each night. I feel like my heart sings every time I look at him sleeping. I love his huge smiles when he sees me in the morning. I love that he gives me huge kisses. I love his huge personality. I love his face when he sees his toys go off making the noises they make. I love when one of his toys (who speaks) says "Bye" and Riley turns to it and waves and says "BYE!" I love that when I take off his diaper he gets up and runs away real quick before I can put the new diaper on him. I love how happy he gets when his daddy gets home. I love how he watches us in his "window spot" each time we go outside and he waves at us until we get back inside. I love how every morning he picks his "spot" to drink his bottle for the rest of the day. I love everything about him. He is just the cutest kid and brings Allen and I so much joy. Thanks little bug! I love him so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.