Monday, April 12, 2010

Whoever it concerns

Monday, April 12, 2010
Dear cranky Rite Aid cashier,
You really upset me today. You were determined to not let me get good deals. You thought you knew how coupons worked. You obviously dont. Why wouldn't you take my $5 off coupon? You are not cool. Whatever, I took my business elsewhere and still got amazing deals.


Dear Sunday/Walgreen.Target shoppers,
Yesterday, I compiled a list of everything I was going to get. I was sad to hear that you all got there on Sunday and broke the Sabbath to get good deals. You left all of us without those good deals that observed the Sabbath. Don't you worry, I will just call back the stores everyday at open to see if they restocked their shelves.


Dear Target meat dude,
Whoever you are, thank you for marking down your sirlon steaks for really cheap this morning. You are letting my husband and I have a nice dinner tonight for hardly anything. You rock! I hope you mark down more meat next time I am there.


Dear Lauren,
Thank you for texting me and asking to go to lunch with you today. In n Out tasted amazing and I had a lot of fun with you.


Dear Monday April 12th,
Thank you for a wonderful day. You started out iffy with the cranky Rite Aid lady but I still ended up getting about $100 worth of stuff for about $13. Thank you. And now I am going to end today eating Sirlon with Allen and Lauren and watching trauma. Let's see what tomorrow brings!

1 comment:

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.